Wednesday 1 May 2013

Activity 2 Reflection: Word Processor for Administrative Purposes


Module 3 Activity 2  
Activity 2 Reflection: Word Processor for Administrative Purposes
24th April 2013
In this activity the main focus was the administrative uses for word processor e.g. teachers can use word processor to formats forms, letters, flyers, invitations etc it presents information professionally, concisely and clearly in an organized manner.  The  activity allow me to construct  a Grade  k  readiness checklist which included the different tasks the students would complete, a rating scale was utilize to see  what level the students were operating at.  I also created a money worksheet for grade four (4) where students calculate the total for various items in a supermarket like setting. The feedback from the document was favourable.  
I really enjoyed this activity as I read all my colleagues work and commented on some of them briefly.   It can be established that the work produced by my colleagues were great and a wealth of knowledge do exist between us.  Finally I discovered some different activities and administrative tools that I can utilize in my teaching and learning situation since some new light was shed on the different administrative uses of word processor by my colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment