Wednesday 1 May 2013

Module 3 Activity 4


Module 3 Activity 4
Activity 4 Reflection: Using Microsoft Excel to Create a Record Book
29th April 2013
In this activity we had to create a Record book using Microsoft Excel as administrative purpose which was very engaging.   I am familiar with the excel program so I got through to do it more quickly, the only part that was posing a bit of challenge to me was the area related to the If function since I forgot for a moment what was to be done but after a little fiddling and tapping my previous or prior knowledge I was able to get through. One of the benefits of the program is when you construct a template it is very easy to amend and update it rather than restarting the entire process from the beginning which assist the teacher and make work easier.  I have devise ways how to incorporate word processor into excel to make to improve the educational level of my students in and out of the classroom
Finally I feel elated working with excel because there are a lot of exciting activities and innovations you can engage in.

No comments:

Post a Comment