Monday 20 May 2013

Module 3 Activity 9 Reflection


Module 3

Activity 9 Reflection

Sunday 19th May 2013


I enjoyed assessing various websites based on the information they contained based on the following headings  purpose, credibility, accuracy and final biasness towards given topics. This had shed light on which sites I would select information from. After this activity I am going to be careful with the information I am selecting from the internet because some of the questions I will now ask myself is the information from a credible source of information or is it accurate or if the author bias to the topic etc. 

My colleagues and I discuss the sites based on the above mention headings on the group blog.  Their comments I take into consideration since we are all unique and have different ways and style of presenting information.  A very good activity.


No comments:

Post a Comment