Friday 8 March 2013



Reflection on Activity 2: Two Generations of Teachers Differences In Attitudes towards  ICT

Today I have completed my reading on Two Generations of Teachers Differences in Attitudes towards.   The introduction of Information and Communication Technology has brought about  changes in both the teachers and students in terms of their understanding, skills, knowledge and attitudes.

It was highlighted that in spite of age, positive attitudes towards ICT integration is relied on personal history, teacher personal experience of teachers. I learnt that information is not static so when we attend training seminars we must take the information back to our schools immediately and educate others so the steps to will be gradually rather than in totality.  Together we stand divided we fall.  When we all work together we accomplish greater things. 

This Course is opening my eyes wider everyday and the discussions touch on points I did not even t note of. I am very happy to be a part of this juncture.

This article hels me reevaluate my perspective on why persons don’t embrace ICT integration.

No comments:

Post a Comment