Saturday 13 September 2014

Module 8 Activity 6 Reflection

Module 8

Module 8 Activity 6 Reflection

This activity was a very fruitful one.   The readings provide extensive information on this topic that can be very useful to teachers. For the activity my colleagues and I conducted  an online group discussion  that identified the pros and cons of one-to-one learning under the title  Pros and cons of one-to-one learning after which the main points will be place on the one to one learning page on the wiki. There are many pros that can be derived from one to one learning and they are as follows Students become more actively involved in the learning process. Students’ motivation level will increase, and students will be able to learn at the own pace in relation to classroom activity. 
 Some of the cons can be derived from a one to one learning includes It can be time consuming, students   may divert from the tasks at hand if student are not carefully supervise,
Teachers have to be trained to effectively integrate the devices into the lessons and finally it is expensive to introduce and maintained

In Activity 6B the following questions were debated and they are as follows 5 most important tips for a teacher teaching in a one-to-one learning environment? And what is the strongest feature of One to one learning. My colleagues and I completed a follow up discussion by collaboratively writing significant guidelines for the one to one learning on the wiki page one to one learning guidelines. 

I will try my best to utilize experience and I ideas what I gathered from this activity and integrated in my classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment