Thursday 18 September 2014

Module 8 Activity 10 Reflection

Module 8

Module 8 Activity 10 Reflection

I felt really delighted in completing  this activity  due to the fact that this  particular  concept was a new one to me though some of  information was already known to me previously. The reading for this activity was self explanatory and interesting I just felt the urge to continually read and find out more out more about this classroom.
Even flipped classroom can be timed consuming it can bring a lot of advantages to the classroom both to the student, teacher and by extension parents since their  primary role change from just checking homework to assisting  their  children with their various subject matters in the classroom setting in the form of  videos.
I will try my best to see which aspects of this classroom I can successfully integrate into my lessons. If For this classroom to work the teacher have to do a lot of planning and mobilizing need to be carry out in particular the school, parents and most of all the students who will be solely responsible for making this classroom a reality.

I really enjoyed completing this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment