Thursday 4 September 2014

Module 8 Activity 5

Module 8

Module 8 Activity 5

The reading provided for this activity was very beneficial and time consuming. This activity comprised of three sections,  section a was a self activity  I observe  video extracts from classrooms in which one of these shows the use of an interactive whiteboard, while others videos  use other configurations of ICT. I also participated in an online discussion with my group on discussion forum is called “Interactivity". I was also required to compare my observations of interactivity in the videos and the conclusions that I have drawn from the self-activity the major focus was on interactivity alone.
Activity 5 B required me to participate in an online discussion with my group in the discussion forum is called The Interactive Whiteboard Board .
Based on my readings, I had to extract the most powerful conclusions about interactive whiteboards and I select eight (8) principles to consider before for the use of the interactive whiteboard that I share with your group.  Finally 5c require the updating of the wiki where I viewed and edit the page called wiki that is entitled Interactive whiteboard.
 I worked collaboratively identify the classroom management strategies and procedures that would facilitate effective learning with interactive whiteboards. Also I suggested practical measures for effectively managing the classroom and learning. 

This activity was a very exciting one to me that shed light on the topic Interactive whiteboard that I was not aware of previously.  I am looking forward for the next activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment