Tuesday 5 November 2013

Activity 5 Reflection

Module 4Activity 5 Reflection

This activity was very interesting one for me even though I had to recreate it on a second attempt. The main reason for this is due to the fact I was not quite sure what was required of me.  In the readings provided  for the activity it was noted that there a few things that must be taken into consideration with  assessment for example you must include the learners  name, what is being assessed, the areas or criteria being assessed and finally  a place where you  include marks  or comment.   


The activity focal point was creating assessment tool which you can utilize to assess assessment tools. To produce an assessment tool which can be use to assess assessment tools.    Also some light was shed on different rubrics and checklist that can be used in assessment.  Though this activity make me do additional work it was worthwhile I learn new information which was applicable and valuable to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment