Tuesday 12 November 2013

Module 4
Activity 6 Reflection



This activity was a good activity for me I utilize the search engine Google .com to research topic basic information about computers; the questions researched on that topic are as follows  what is a computer? Identify at least three types of computers? and finally stating 4 functions of a computer. Also the sources of hyperlinks to where the information was obtained were listed.  The utilization of text boxes was used to display the questions, answers and hyperlinks.  At first my tutor could not gained access to the hyperlinks to establish where the information was obtained from since some of the boxes were moving here and there. My tutor share an idea with me on how to eradicate the problem and after applying it worked pretty fine.  An assessment was also design to assess the students in relation to the given topic.  The readings provided with this activity is very meaning.  I am definitely going implement what I learned in this activity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment