Sunday 30 November 2014

Module 6

Module 6 Assignment 1 Reflection

Assignment 1 consisted of various sections from the Action Plan from the Intel Elements Project Based Approaches course I am currently working on.  This assignment required us to copy and pastes the relevant sections of the Action Plan into the Assignment template provided by the teacher.

I also  stated clear and achievable goals for myself and they had to be related to the future use of project in the classroom.  I also identify at least one challenge faced with project approaches and suggested at least one manageable solution.  
It also looked at  ways  learning in the classroom can be made student­-centred.  

Also I had to have a precise project idea  and  identify 21st century skills
The project also comprised of achievable learning objective related to 21st Century skill development.
Finally The curriculum framing questions were included which contains all three types of questions and they are as follows: essential question, unit question(s), and content question(s).

This assignment was a bit challenging and time consuming however I manage to send off my assignment and draft  in due time.  I work tirelessly on this project so am looking for my hard work   to pay off in Jesus name. This module is great even though I feel a bit lost at times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment