Sunday 30 November 2014

Module 6 Activity 6 Reflection


Module 6

Module 6 Activity 6 Reflection

In this Activity the key ingredient is how I can better engaged my learners in the project process by Identify possible assessment strategies that can be utilized in project and to identify the key areas you will be assessing.  Also Identify more student-centered activities by brainstorming and understanding the project process. Finally this activity prove the opportunities to deepen my understanding of the project planning cycle.

With t careful and effective planning with the organization of the project students will be able to complete project more competently.
This activity allows me to revamp the way I conduct project based assessment in the classroom. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment