Sunday 30 November 2014

Module 6 Activity 4 Reflection


Module 6

Module 6 Activity 4 Reflection

In this activity required us to connect to the internet and complete an online questionnaire which require me to type my name your name, project idea topic, subject and grade. 

After the completion of the details I was directed to a spreadsheet document which allowed me to view what my other colleagues were doing.   At the completion of the activity I was able to Link the project idea with curriculum outcomes Identify 21st Century skills to develop during the project

I can truly say I really enjoyed doing this activity.  I took away great deal of unknown or new information by simply completing it I think I will definitely revisit the information provided for this activity so I can utilize it in my everyday teaching situation or environment. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment