Tuesday 9 December 2014

Module 6 Reflection

Module 6

Module 6 Reflection

This was a very informative and beneficial one to me. I gained new knowledge and experiences from this module.  Introducing projects in the 21st century classroom is a very good initiative that has a lot of benefits to students since they will be actively involved in the learning process and constructing their own knowledge on a variety of topics. Projects shows a clearly picture of what students learn rather than completing an end of term test. Also with projects students strengths and weakness are highlighted.


Some aspects of this module was a bit challenging for me since I had no previous knowledge in particular web quest. I completed reading provided by course and also additional reading to get a clearer understanding of the different steps involve to create a webquest. This was a really great module.

No comments:

Post a Comment