Tuesday 20 May 2014

Module 5 Activity 4 Reflection

Module 5
Module 5 Activity 4A and 4B Reflection

This activity dealt with reviewing Software. I reviewed the educational software http://www.mathplayground.comASB_AlienAddition.html  on the following criteria objective, installion, content significance, navigation, appropriateness, continuous Evaluation/ Feedback and finally summation.

 I found this software to be very engaging and interesting which aids in cementing concept posing great difficulty to students.  
I also focus on the success, limitation and conclusion of the software which I detailed in my word document. In relation to the second activity which was a collaborative discussion held about my experience with educational Software. I was required to comment on some of my colleagues work and  After reading all the comments  I concluded that we shared some similar experiences while others were different which assisted me enhancing the way the way I  effectively incorporate  educational software in my lessons.  

This activity definitely shed light on areas I took for granted with the Educational Software. I enjoyed this activity because it was a very fruitful activity.


No comments:

Post a Comment