Saturday 15 February 2014

Module 1 Activity 6 Reflection

Module 1 Activity 6 Reflection

This activity required me to complete three readings on social of learning, internalization and interactions between speaking and thinking. It also required the group1 participants to work collaboratively on a brainstorm activity in Microsoft Excel by writing at least 5 ways that you can include opportunities for verbalising and dialogue in our teaching and learning situation, and after observing my colleagues responses for some days now I was able to identify responses and record the five most frequent examples shared by my group and they are as follows: debates, dramatizing, discussions, retelling stories and show and tell. This was a very good activity since I get the opportunity to hear my colleagues view points on in verbalizing and dialogue in the classroom.  This can help demonstrate areas of similarity and differences.


No comments:

Post a Comment