Saturday 8 February 2014

Assignment 1 Reflection

Module 1 Assignment 1 Reflection
My assignment was based on the application of two learning theories in my classroom, also it included three of Day and Baskett’s ten guidelines from my teaching experience ,the assignment also look at my most successful moments in teaching and the factors that contribute to these moments finally it looked at one factor presented in the module that  pertains to ICT integration I can that I can apply to my classroom.   Before attempting this assignment I read it on numerous occasions to get the essence.   This assignment was ok in terms of the tasks I had to accomplish and I completed my draft in due time but time almost elapsed with the submission of my assignment to the assessor.  Thank God I beat the clock in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment