Friday 25 April 2014

Activity 2 Reflection

Module 5

Module 5 Activity 2 Reflection

This activity was hinge on my experience with Educational Software, as an educator I have to be aware of the diverse Educational Software   that are readily available to improve students’ knowledge and their retention level, teachers must ensure educational software are evaluated and they are freely available before they are used in the classroom.  Educational software can motivate students to learn complex concepts in a more interesting and meaningful way.

Students must always be at center stage in the learning environment   in order to receive the best results   students must be  directly involve in the learning process, the use of Educational software can assist in controlling the pace at which they learn, they can be able to identify their own strength and weaknesses and build on them.  My colleagues really share some good educational software which I intent to explore and incorporate in my teaching.  I am really looking forward to the other activities.

This activity was a very interesting one for me since I gained new knowledge with the Google document.



No comments:

Post a Comment